Drill Stem Testing
A Fully Integrated Horizontal Drill Stem Testing Company For the Oil & Gas Industry
You know us as DATAMAXX, for DST and Plug Logging services. We can now offer you Horizontal Well Testing. This is a unique, drill pipe / tubing deployed, wireline controlled, straddle inflate system. We are the first to provide a 'light intervention' evaluation tool for horizontal well bore logging and testing. This is proven technology with unparalleled data quality and reservoir information. You now have the ability to log the horizontal open hole leg, inflate and isolate stages to identify oil/water contacts and select the optimum hole intervals for stimulation, etc.
Eloquent Solutions for Drill Stem Testing Issues
- Wireline controlled straddle inflate system
- Suitable for existing producers with min. 6.25 inch open hole completions
- Instead of mini-frac why not use our system and test
- Remove filter cake and improve skin on the toe of your well
- You can do a bottom hole test on the first 50 m of your horizontal well
- Unique, drill pipe / tubing deployed intervention system
- Find where the water is breaking through
- Identify oil / water contacts and select the optimum intervals for stimulation
- Ability to log the open hole leg, inflate and isolate stages
- You can isolate any interval along the horizontal leg as well
- Unconventional gas or oil formations can be tested and average reservoir pressure can be determined
- Re-evaluate wells before abandonment or sale
- Ideal system for use during drilling operations in open hole
- Proven technology with unparalleled data quality & reservoir information
- Evaluation tool for Horizontal well testing & logging
- Identify the producing perfs
Unconventional gas or oil horizontal wells that have intersects with natural fractures can be straddle tested. A very accurate formation pressure value can be obtained for: reserve calculations, Board requirements and prior to any stimulation procedures.
Want to do a bottom hole penetration test on the first 50 meters of your horizontal well or do you want to look at any interval along the well bore? Remove filter cake and improve skin on the toe of your well? Find where the water is breaking through? Identify producing perfs? Re-evaluate wells before abandonment or sale? Provide answers for your questions with hard facts: pressures, skin values, fluid samples, etc.
Let us show you what you are missing in your old, shut in, watered out, horizontal wells. This may be the most cost effective exploration decision you could ever make! For a more detailed discussion of our HPT1000 solution, please give us a call at (403) 880 - 4030.